Wednesday 18 September 2013

Changing the date!

Hi everyone I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm moving the date of my challenge the first time the end was today(september 19th). Until I realised that its on a thursday?! I thought it would be weird to end a contest in the middel of the week so I'm moving it to: sunday the 29th of september giving you guys some extra time! And me some time to read everything the whole day long insted of in one evening! I look forward to seing it. And go get you guys inspired take a look at this great welcome home scene from Kristine:



Mini hugs Mandy

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad because the pictures I took didnt come out well and I didn't have time to redo them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't worry I'm sure they will turn out better next time:)

      Delete